SEWING KIT - ZERO WASTE PATTERNS STARTER KIT
*Please note we can only guarantee orders will arrive before xmas cut-off for orders within Sweden and Europe that are sent via DHL or UPS. Please place your order on or before December 12th to assure on-time delivery!
This is a starter SEWING KIT for anyone that wants to try out zero waste sewing for the first time, it is also a great gift idea!
Everything is provided in a brown paper envelope that is stitched and assembled in-house. There is enough fabric to complete one pattern from the book and can work for a variety of projects, including the TEE (up to a 100cm hip), the SHIRT (up to a 95cm hip) and the singlet ( up to a 105cm hip)
The Kit comprises of:
- 'ZERO WASTE PATTERNS' book
- 100cm x 127cm piece of white organic cotton shirting fabric.
- 4cm x 100cm length of bias binding in white organic cotton, to match fabric.
- 5 x 1.5cm wide natural corozo nut buttons.
- 1 x 100m spool of recycled PET sewing thread.